Parents of My School (POMS) is a non-profit association to facilitate parental participation in Mon École My School. POMS membership is open to all parents of Mon École My School’s students. POMS works through the involvement of parent volunteers to organize activities and to perform its function. We welcome any kind of contributions: your time, your knowledge, and/or your resources.
- To welcome parents of new incoming students at Mon École My School
- To be a place of communication, listening and sharing information
- To be a place of various proposals/suggestions
- To identify and look for grants and sponsors
- To provide logistic support to the school.
Subscription is possible at any time, click here to download the Membership Form: POMS Membership Form
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow our activities on our website: https://poms31.wordpress.com.
We look forward to working together with you to build our POMS!