My School promotes the education of taste, nutrition, and food culture to cultivate the children’s palate, by serving four to five components for lunch everyday:
- a salad starter
- a main course
- side dishes (starchy food or vegetables)
- a dairy product (yogurt or cheese)
- a desert or a fruit
- … and of course water and bread.
Lunch at My School is provided by API Restauration. This company, with their new central kitchen in Saint Jean (~6 km away from My School), proposes monthly balanced menu with fresh, seasonal, local, and organic produces. API Restauration provides also two kinds of daily snacks (among these choices: dairy product, fruit product, or cereal product, depending on the dessert of the day to ensure a minimum one fruit per day).
Click here to download Monthly Menu
API Restauration: Culinary Know-How
- Carefully chosen, fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Finely shredded raw vegetables for easier consumption
- A tasty and authentic cuisine to offer fine and smooth textures
- Midi Pyrénées local cuisine adapted to suit our little customers.
API Restauration: Responsibility & Commitment
- Locally-grown or organic produces (meats, vegetables, fruits, dairy products)
→ Fresh meat and poultry: French origins
→ Fruits and vegetables: fresh and seasonal
- Vegetable kitchen: home-made vegetable soup, purées, raw vegetables
- Pastry kitchen: home-made cakes, fresh compote