My School promotes the education of taste, nutrition, and food culture to cultivate the children’s palate, by serving four to five components for lunch everyday: a salad starter, a main course, side dishes (starchy food or vegetables), a dairy product (yogurt or cheese), a desert or a fruit, water and bread.
Lunch at My School is provided by API Restauration. This company, with their new central kitchen in Saint Jean (~6 km away from My School), proposes monthly balanced menu with fresh, seasonal, local, and organic produces. API Restauration provides also two kinds of daily snacks (among these choices: dairy product, fruit product, or cereal product, depending on the dessert of the day to ensure a minimum one fruit per day).
- Carefully chosen, fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Finely shredded raw vegetables for easier consumption
- A tasty and authentic cuisine to offer fine and smooth textures
- Midi Pyrénées local cuisine adapted to suit our little customers.
RESPONSIBILITY & COMMITMENT
Locally-grown or organic produces (meats, vegetables, fruits, dairy products):
- Fresh meat and poultry: French origins
- Fruits and vegetables: fresh and seasonal
Vegetable kitchen: home-made vegetable soup, purées, raw vegetables
Pastry kitchen: home-made cakes, fresh compote.